All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethnography about the relationship between politics and medicine in Nepal.
- Author(s)Vincanne Adams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medical Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.