Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work shows how the spirit and forms of liberalism are a necessary but by no means sufficient explanation for the flowering of literature in 19th-century New England. The work of writers such as Melville, Hawthorne and Emily Dickinson is seen as in many ways the literary remnant of puritanism.
- Author(s)Michael J. Colacurcio
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.