All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the fourth century AD, theological controversy divided Christian communities throughout the Eastern half of the Roman Empire. Not only was the truth about God at stake, but also the authority of church leaders, whose legitimacy depended on their claims to represent that truth.
- Author BiographyCarlos Galvao-Sobrinho is Associate Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Carlos R. Galvao-Sobrinho
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleTransformation of the Classical Heritage
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.