Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £80.00+ £6.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by nrw55music
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of the workings of documentary credits in the context of English law and under international banking practice as applied in England. This text fully considers the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits 600, as well as a full review of the body of case law on the UCPDC 500.
- Author(s)Ali Malek,David Quest,Raymond Jack
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/04/2007
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHaywards Heath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTottel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1098 g
- Width156 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.