All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.96
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £6.97Trending at £7.45
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- Author(s)Jay L. Lemke,Michael Cole,Robert Lecusay,Vera Michalchik
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe John D. and Catherine T. Macarthur Foundation Reports on Digital Media and Learning
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note8 figures, 4 tables
- Weight181 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyJay Lemke is Senior Research Scientist and Adjunct Professor of Communication at the University of California, San Diego. Robert Lecusay is Research Assistant in the Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition at the University of California, San Diego. Michael Cole is Professor of Communication and Psychology, Emeritus, at the University of California, San Diego. Vera Michalchik is Senior Associate Director for Learning Sciences at Technology at Stanford University's Center for Teaching and Learning.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.