All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £31.88Trending at £38.12
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
- £19.44Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis text traces the efforts of John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson and others to establish a credible international presence for America as a new nation. The primary source documents include dispatches, private letters and documents from archives, libraries and societies.
- Author BiographyMary A. Giunta is a historian with the National Historical Publications and Records Commission. J. Dane Hartgrove is a member of the staff of the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
- Author(s)J. Dane Hartgrove
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, map, glossary, notes
- Weight449 g
- Width155 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLawrence S. Kaplan,Mary A. Giunta,Norman A. Graebner,Peter P. Hill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.