Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionAdrian Renner provides a unique perspective on how stockholders react if companies move towards a carbon-conscious future. A multi-country event study approach was used to analyze stock market reactions of the largest 500 companies globally.
- Author BiographyDr. Adrian Renner completed his doctoral thesis at the chair of industrial management at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- Author(s)Adrian Renner
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight239 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.