Does My Child Have Autism?: A Parent's Guide to Early Detection and Intervention in Autism Spectrum Disorders by Wendy L. Stone, Theresa Foy DiGeronimo (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.84Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £0.99+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most crucial aspect of treating and helping kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) is catching it early and beginning treatment before it's too late. This book explains how to identify ASD as early as 18 months, provides specific checklists of symptoms and a screening test that everyone can use at home.
- Author BiographyWendy L. Stone, Ph.D., is a professor of pediatrics and psychology and human development at Vanderbilt University and an investigator at the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development. She founded and directs the Vanderbilt Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders, where she has continuing frontline clinical experience with a broad variety of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families. Her primary research interests are in early identification and early intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Theresa Foy DiGeronimo, M.Ed., is the coauthor of How to Talk to Your Kids About Really Important Things, Launching Our Black Children for Success, College of the Overwhelmed, and other books from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Theresa Foy DiGeronimo,Wendy L. Stone
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width157 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.38
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.