All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Croatia and Cambodia, to Nicaragua and Namibia, international personnel have been sent to maintain peace around the world. But does peacekeeping work? And if so, how? This title answers these questions through the systematic analysis of civil wars that have taken place since the end of the Cold War.
- Author BiographyVirginia Page Fortna is associate professor of political science at Columbia University. She is the author of Peace Time: Cease-Fire Agreements and the Durability of Peace (Princeton).
- Author(s)Virginia Page Fortna
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note5 line illus. 9 tables. 3 maps.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
- £22.69Trending at £24.28
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.