Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the resources boom, where is Australia heading? Australians have just lived through a period of exceptional prosperity, but we can no longer assume that living standards will inevitably keep rising. Commodity prices are dropping and the boom is set to end. Are we ready for the challenges ahead?
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Ross Garnaut
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCollingwood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.