All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting, historical tale for younger readers about two boys and their struggle to hang on to their dog, in the face of the London dog tax and brutal men after its skin. By a multi-award-winning author.
- Author BiographyGeraldine McCaughrean is an established author for all age groups. Geraldine has been awarded many prizes for her writing, including the Whitbread Children's Book Award for A Little Lower than the Angels, the Library Association Carnegie Medal and the Guardian Award for a Pack of Lies. Geraldine has also published a number of retellings of traditional stories. She was awarded the Blue Peter Book Award for her retelling of 'A Pilgrim's Progress'. Geraldine lives in Berkshire and has a young daughter.
- Author(s)Geraldine McCaughrean
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/05/2004
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date07/01/2010
- Content Noteb/w line illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.30
- £16.80Trending at £16.97
- £14.99Trending at £17.96
- £4.43Trending at £4.99
- £2.81Trending at £2.93
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £4.50Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.