All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.05
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £6.99Trending at £8.76
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.28
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
- £20.75Trending at £30.25
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the analysis of the lifelong partnership between the two species - man and dog - that shape your attitude, influence your actions, and provoke the happiest and healthiest lives for you and your dog.
- Author BiographyDr Bruce Fogle DVM MRCV is the world's best-selling practising vet, and is internationally renowned for his expertise in animal health and behaviour. After graduating from Ontario Veterinary College in Canada, he pursued post-graduate training at London Zoo before establishing a highly respected veterinary practice in west London. Dr Fogle lectures worldwide, broadcasts frequently on radio and television, and contributes to national magazines and newspapers. He is the author of numerous best-selling titles on dog care, behaviour, physiology and history including the RSPCA Complete Dog Training Manual, the New Encyclopedia of the Dog, and New Dog.
- Author(s)Bruce Fogle
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date14/05/2012
- Content Notec 600 photographs and line drawings
- Weight1392 g
- Width190 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.