All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell-researched and brilliantly presented guide offering authentic and delightful places to stay with your dog. Including places to suit all pockets, this guide to dog-friendly pubs, hotels, b&b's and self-catering accommodation will help you plan your holiday and also makes an ideal gift.
- Author BiographyAlastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon 'neutral' publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. The company has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Sustainable Development category, an award from Business Commitment to the Environment and a Green Apple Award and moved to its own eco-offices in January 2006.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleAlastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date06/01/2016
- Width133 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byAlastair Sawday
- Foreword byKate Humble
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.