All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive and cleverly structured guidebook gives dog walkers access to the finest dog walks in the Lake District. The cafes and tea rooms have been chosen on the basis that dogs are allowed inside thus ensuring the enjoyment of both dog and owner, whatever the weather.
- Author(s)Seddon Neudorfer
- PublisherWet Nose Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGraigfechan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWet Nose Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour with over 150 photos
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.