Consider these sponsored items
- £14.90Was:£17.99Free postage
- £16.23Free postage
- £17.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that shows you how to select the right training method for your dog, based on his unique personality, to reach your desired goals. Whether you want to teach Buddy to sit or master retrieving, it offers expert training tips and techniques for you and your dog to ensure a mutually respectful relationship with your four-legged friend.
- Author BiographyJack and Wendy Volhard are internationally recognized for their contributions to dog training, health, and nutrition. At the heart of their teaching is the Motivational Method, a unique approach to training that is aimed at people who value dogs first and foremost as pets and companions.
- Author(s)Jack Volhard,Wendy Volhard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.99Trending at £5.49
- £1.89Trending at £2.54
- £5.36Trending at £5.58
- £14.43Trending at £14.98
- £41.51Trending at £52.00
- £35.17Trending at £63.27
- £29.49Trending at £49.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.