Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.44Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bicwarehouse_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a canine perspective on living the good life. Through photographs and aphorisms, this title looks at how our four-legged friends embrace the everyday and maintain their eternal optimism.
- Author BiographyChristine Montaquila is a freelance writer and co-creator of Naughty Betty, a greeting card and gift company. She lives outside Chicago with her husband, three children, and tiger cat. Kim Levin is a photographer who specializes in pet portraiture and has published seventeen books. She lives in Little Silver, New Jersey, with her husband, children, and border collie/greyhound mix.
- Author(s)Kim Levin
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note32 duotone photographs
- Weight300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.