All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Coppingers explore how dog breeds have evolved into their unique shapes and behaviors. Concentrating on five types of dogs--modern household dogs, village dogs, livestock guarding dogs, sled dogs, and herding dogs--they examine canine companions from a unique biological viewpoint. 30 photos.
- Author BiographyRaymond Coppinger is professor of biology at Hampshire College. He is the author of Fishing Dogs and coauthor of Wheelchair Assistance Dogs. Lorna Coppinger is the award-winning author of The World of Sled Dogs. Together they founded Hampshire's Livestock Dog Project.
- Author(s)Lorna Coppinger,Ray Coppinger
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2002
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note34 illustrations, 9 tables
- Weight496 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.