All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £4.71Trending at £4.82
- £3.79Trending at £6.39
- £4.50Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.42
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
About this product
- DescriptionTessa Sanderson, ex-FBI agent, has moved to a sleepy Maryland town to escape her tragic past. When the town's beloved dogs begin viciously attacking pet owners, federal CDC agents determine that the dogs are carrying a mutated flu affecting the aggression centre of their brains, for which there is no known cure.
- Author BiographyNancy Kress is the best-selling author of twenty science-fiction and fantasy novels, including Beggars in Spain, Probability Space, and Steal Across the Sky. She has also published four short-story collections and three books on the fundamentals of writing. Kress is a four-time Nebula Award winner and the recipient of two Hugos, the Sturgeon, and the Campbell awards. Her fiction has been translated into nearly two dozen languages, including Klingon. She teaches at venues including the Clarion Writers' Program and as a guest professor at the University of Leipzig in Germany.
- Author(s)Nancy Kress
- PublisherTachyon Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTachyon Publications
- Weight314 g
- Width159 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.