All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short devotions featuring inspirational stories of rescue dogs, therapy dogs, and dogs that help their humans in unexpected ways. It helps you discover what pets can teach us about the love of the Master, the blessings of obedience, and how helping a friend can help you too.
- Author BiographyM.R. Wells has written extensively for children's television and video programming, including several Disney shows, the animated PBS series Adventures from The Book of Virtues, and the action video series Bibleman. She shares her Southern California home with the kitties and puppies she adores.
- Author(s)M. R. Wells
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.