Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for investors, organisations and managers who are already doing business, or intend to start one, in India, this book presents key information on topics such as: geography, politics, the legal system, a brief historical background, the economy and economic factors, national infrastructure, and regulatory environment.
- Author BiographyPawan Budhwar is Professor of International HRM and Associate Dean for Research at Aston Business School, Birmingham, UK. He is the Director for the Aston India Foundation for Applied Business Research. His previous publications include The Changing Face of People Management in India (2008, Routledge) and Human Resource Management in Developing Countries (2004, Routledge). Arup Varma is Indo-U.S. Professor of Management Studies at the Institute of Human Resources and Employment Relations, Loyola University, Chicago. His research interests include performance appraisal, and expatriate issues. His previous publications include Performance Management Systems (2008, Routledge).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables, 21 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byArup Varma,Pawan S. Budhwar
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.