CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an objective, unbiased portrait of the Chinese market for investors, managers on global assignments, and entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyBIRGIT ZINZIUS is a leading international consultant on business and management in Asia, especially China, where she lived and teached for several years. She is the founder and Managing Director of the Seminar for Intercultural Communication and International Management, and has published various books about China, its business and culture.
- Author(s)Birgit Zinzius
- Date of Publication30/08/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.