All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionWritten both as a guide to carrying out research, and to using existing findings to inform practice, this volume provides essential information for all trainees and practitioners.
- Author BiographyJohn McLeod is Emeritus Professor of Counselling at the University of Abertay Dundee. He is committed to promoting the relevance of research as a means of informing therapy practice and improving the quality of services that are available to clients. His enthusiastic search for finding ways to make research interesting and accessible for practitioners has resulted in a teaching award from the students at his own university and an award for exceptional contribution to research from the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. His writing has influenced a generation of trainees in the field of counselling and psychotherapy, and his books are widely adopted on training programmes across the world.
- Author(s)John McLeod
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date03/11/2014
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.