All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the principles of academic integrity and shows students how to apply them in various academic situations - from paper writing and independent research to study groups and lab work.
- Author BiographyCharles Lipson is professor and director of undergraduate studies in political science at the University of Chicago. His many books include Cite Right, How to Write a BA Thesis, and Succeeding as an International Student in the United States and Canada, all published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Charles Lipson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleChicago Guides to Academic Life
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight410 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.67
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.76
- £13.15Trending at £15.61
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.