All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £42.52Trending at £46.06
- £23.09Trending at £23.63
- £9.86Trending at £10.06
- £32.42Trending at £34.84
- £10.03Trending at £15.27
- £15.76Trending at £18.03
- £17.30Trending at £21.58
About this product
- DescriptionSecond edition of this successful introductory guide to studying philosophy, including: reading and writing, taking notes, seminar preparation and participation, using resources effectively.
- Author BiographyClare Saunders is Academic Practice Advisor at the University of Birmingham, UK. She has a PhD in Philosophy and has taught a wide range of philosophy courses. David Mossley is an independent consultant specialising in the application of philosophy to education and management. He has been a Senior Adviser at the Centre Manager at the Subject Centre for Philosophical and Religious Studies. He has an MBA and PhD in Philosophy, and has taught a wide range of philosophy courses. George MacDonald Ross is former Director of the Subject Centre for Philosophical and Religious Studies, and Visiting Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Leeds, UK. In 2006 he was awarded a National Teaching Fellowship for his contribution to the improvement of learning and teaching in higher education in the UK. Danielle Lamb is former Project Manager of the Subject Centre for Philosophical and Religious Studies, UK. She has an MA in Philosophy and has tutored undergraduates on a range of philosophy modules. She is now a researcher in psychology with a particular interest in philosophy of psychology.
- Author(s)Clare Saunders,Danielle Lamb,David Mossley,George MacDonald Ross
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight361 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.