All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.67Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionHistorians have engaged in little discussion about the specific methodological, political, and ethical issues related to writing about the recent past. These twelve essays explore the challenges of writing histories of recent events where visibility is inherently imperfect, hindsight is lacking, and historiography is underdeveloped.
- Author BiographyClaire Bond Potter is a professor of history and American studies at Wesleyan University. She is author of War on Crime: Bandits, G-Men, and the Politics of Mass Culture and also the blog Tenured Radical. Renee C. Romano is an associate professor of history at Oberlin College. She is author of Race Mixing: Black-White Marriage in Postwar America and coeditor of The Civil Rights Movement in American Memory (Georgia).
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byClaire Bond Potter,Renee Christine Romano
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.