All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)William Irvine
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2001
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Irvine has written widely on issues in public policy and applied ethics. It was these research interests, combined with his own experiences as a parent, which led him to write Doing Right by Children. Dr. Irvine is currently associate professor of philosophy at Wright State University, in Dayton, Ohio, where he lives with his wife and their two children.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.