All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook for readers who have little or no knowledge of the social research process. It presents the various topics of social research in the outline form of sociological research articles, providing an overview of the important elements of social research.
- Author BiographyLeonard Cargan is emeritus professor of sociology at Wright State University.
- Author(s)Leonard Cargan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/01/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight653 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.