All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook for readers who have little or no knowledge of the social research process. It presents the various topics of social research in the outline form of sociological research articles, providing an overview of the important elements of social research.
- Author BiographyLeonard Cargan is emeritus professor of sociology at Wright State University.
- Author(s)Leonard Cargan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/01/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight544 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.