All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides those interested in the solution-focused approach with a plethora of ideas for practice, training, and simply enjoying the solution-focused approach and its practice in therapy, consulting, coaching, and training. This book also includes favorite quotes and stories, 'outrageous' moments in therapy, and a list of solution-focused songs.
- Author BiographyThorana Nelson, PhD, has been practicing and teaching family therapy for over 25 years. She is currently a Professor of family therapy in the department of Family, Consumer, and Human Development at Utah State University; a clinical member and approved supervisor of AAMFT; a founding member and member of the Board of Directors of the Solution-Focused Brief Therapy Association; and an author and co-editor of several books.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byThorana S. Nelson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £12.55Trending at £12.80
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
- £50.73Trending at £59.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.