All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary theory is full of references to the modern and the postmodern. How useful are these terms? What do they mean? Drawing on cultural studies and critical theory, Rita Felski examines a range of themes central to debates about postmodern culture, including changing meanings of class.
- Author BiographyRita Felski is Professor of English at the University of Virginia. Her previous books include Beyond Feminist Aesthetics: Feminist Literature and Social Change and The Gender of Modernity.
- Author(s)Rita Felski
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCultural Front
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.