All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.46
- £26.50Trending at £28.61
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £29.87
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the 1930s as seen from the cell blocks and cotton fields of Texas and California prisons, state institutions that held growing numbers of working people from around the country and around the world - overwhelmingly poor, disproportionately non-white, and displaced by economic crisis.
- Author BiographyEthan Blue is Associate Professor of History at the University of Western Australia.
- Author(s)Ethan Blue
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleAmerican History and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.