Consider these sponsored items
- £25.32Was:£27.99Free postage
- £30.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide offering simple steps for trainee teachers or experienced practitioners new to research, on getting started with their education research project.
- Author BiographyNeil Burton is Partnership Manager and Associate Tutor of education masters courses with the University of Leicester, having worked in teacher education for several universities for the past 20 years. He is a member of the editorial board of Education 3-13 and is a recent past Chair of the Association for the Study of Primary Education. In addition to working with several school-based initial teacher training providers, he also teaches children (6-18 years-old) in schools on a regular basis for the joy of it. Professor Mark Brundrett is Professor of Educational Research and Director of the Centre for Educational Research and Evaluation Services at Liverpool John Moores University (CERES).
- Author(s)Marion Jones,Mark Brundrett,Neil Burton
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £39.37Trending at £44.99
- £15.56Trending at £17.93
- £27.92Trending at £30.50
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.