Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.00+ £2.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by hancock_90_hd
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.63Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical, step-by-step guide to doing a research project from start to finish. This title includes: information on using online surveys; information on online interviewing and using online platforms for observation; new chapter on the use of social media in small scale research; and updated chapter on literature searching.
- Author BiographyJudith Bell's career in education began as a university lecturer, head of department and then vice principal in Further Education. After positions at the Open University as a senior counsellor and course team writer, she became one of Her Majesty's Inspectors of Schools, specializing in continuing education. In 1997, she was awarded both the MBE for services to educational research and the degree of D.Univ by the Open University for services to adult education. Stephen Waters has 35 years' experience in education, as a secondary teacher, head of department, Assistant Head Teacher and a Secondary English Consultant with a local authority. He holds an Advanced Diploma in Educational Management and an MA in Education from the Open University, both of which required him to conduct a range of research case studies. Stephen is currently an associate trainer and social digital coach with the Digital Youth Academy, connecting the born digital generation to the business world via apprenticeships in using social media in business.
- Author(s)Judith Bell,Stephen Waters
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Study Skills
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.