All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch can be daunting, particularly for first-timers, but this indispensable book provides everything you need to know to prepare for research, draft and finalise a methodologically sound and well-written report or thesis, plus it warns you of potential pitfalls to prevent you wasting time on false trails.
- Author BiographyJudith Bell has worked as a university lecturer, head of department and vice principal in colleges of further education; as a senior counsellor and course team writer for the Open University; and as one of Her Majesty's Inspectors of Schools specializing in continuing education. In 1997 she was awarded the MBE for services to educational research and in the same year was awarded the degree of D.Univ by the Open University, for services to adult education and to the University.
- Author(s)Judith Bell
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- 1068121476@dele...29 Jul, 2011by
Thank you book in excellent condition as described.
At this moment in time I cannot give a review of this book as I will not know how helpful it is until I get my new essay titles in eptember, however it is on my reading list so am sure it will be very helpful whilst studying.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98