Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99+ £10.79 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by aptsw1
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.60Trending at £7.06
- £21.95Trending at £22.75
- £2.51Trending at £2.81
- £4.02Trending at £4.52
- £10.01Trending at £12.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.84
- £2.50Trending at £3.05
About this product
- DescriptionDino really fancies fit, sexy Jackie, but she just won't give him what he wants. Jonathan likes Deborah, but she's a bit fat; what will his mates say? Ben's been secretly shagging his teacher for ages. He used to love it, but what if he wants to stop? Three lads discovering sex for the first time; but do any of them really know what they're doing?
- Author BiographyMelvin Burgess was born in London in 1954 and was brought up in Sussex and Surrey. Described by The Times as 'a new and powerful talent', he is now regarded as one of the best writers of contemporary children's and teenage literature. Junk won the Guardian Children's Fiction Prize and the Carnegie Medal. It was also shortlisted for the 1998 Whitbread Children's Book of the Year. Four of his novels have been shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal. His recent novel, Bloodtide, won the Lancashire Children's Book Award. Melvin Burgess writes full time and lives in Manchester.
- PrizesWinner of LA Times Book Awards: Young Adult Fiction 2005.
- Author(s)Melvin Burgess
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight233 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.