All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionTakes home cooks on a virtual tour of Italy with more than 125 recipes for cookies, cakes, sweet breads, crostate, pastries and more. This title features recipes for favourites such as cannoli, biscotti and olive oil cake, along with unusual regional specialties, such as Rosemary and Grape Focaccia, Licorice Granita and Hazelnut Chocolate Pasta.
- Author BiographyFrancine Segan is the author of four cookbooks, including The Opera Lover's Cookbook, which was a finalist for both James Beard and IACP Awards. She is Food and Home Editor for the online woman's magazine Bettyconfidential.com. Segan is also a regular contributor to the Tribune Media Syndiats, Food Arts, Gastronomica, Chocolatier and has appeared on hundreds of TV programs including the Today Show. She lectures across the country for the Smithsonian, the American Museum of Natural History and many others. Visit www.francinesegan.com.
- Author(s)Francine Segan
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note70 colour photographs
- Weight1338 g
- Width229 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.