Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHankie Couture creator Marsha Greenberg shares her extraordinary gift for transforming vintage fabric into one-of-a-kind doll fashions. Now you can make them too! Doll Couture is an exquisite collection of fashions for 18-inch dolls,everything from dresses to pants, jumpers, blouses, and shoes,meticulously crafted from vintage handkerchiefs, table cloths, tea towels, laces, linens, pillowcases, table runners, and much more. Doll Couture showcases more than 100 of Marsha's unique fashions and accessories. It's more than a beautiful photo album though the book includes 10 original patterns and sewing instructions so you can get started turning fabrics you already own into new and beautiful creations. Presented in stylish, sophisticated photographs modeled by a doll of Marsha's own design, and accented by sensibility quotes that highlight the designer's philosophy and aesthetics, Doll Couture sets the stage for a fabulous world of doll fashion. It's time to get started transforming your own treasured heirlooms or colourful flea-market finds into unique fashion ensembles!
- Author BiographyMarsha Greenberg began sewing her own fashions at the age of eleven. Her love of fabrics, colours, and patterns continued throughout the years, and in 1978 she founded a women's sportswear company called Marsha, Inc. In the summer of 2002, after discovering a treasure trove of vintage handkerchiefs in a Pennsylvania antiques shop, Marsha made her first Hankie Couture dress,and hasn't stopped since. Marsha and her husband live in Encino, California.
- Author(s)Marsha Greenberg
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Adult
- Content Notecolour photos throughout, colour illustrations throu
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.