All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionDomain decomposition methods are divide and conquer computational methods for the parallel solution of partial differential equations of elliptic or parabolic type. The methodology includes iterative algorithms, and techniques for non-matching grid discretizations and heterogeneous approximations.
- Author(s)Tarek Mathew
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; 40 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 770 p. 40 illus.
- Weight2390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.