Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a wide-ranging guide to Domain-Specific Languages (DSLs) and how to approach building them, this book covers a variety of different techniques available for DSLs.
- Author BiographyMartin Fowler is Chief Scientist at ThoughtWorks. He describes himself as an author, speaker, consultant, and general loudmouth on software development. I concentrate on designing enterprise software-looking at what makes a good design and what practices are needed to come up with good design. Fowler's books include Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture; UML Distilled, Third Edition; and (with Kent Beck, John Brant, and William Opdyke) Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code. All are published by Addison-Wesley.
- Author(s)Martin Fowler,Rebecca Parsons
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1154 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.