All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a basis for a PhD course on domain-theoretic semantics of functional programming languages and their meta-mathematical properties. This book introduces basic domain theory and technique of logical relations as developed by Scott and Plotkin. It also introduces computability in Scott domains.
- Author(s)Thomas Streicher
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.