Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £7.51Trending at £8.31
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £21.65
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the study of domestic labour since South Africa's post-apartheid transition. Drawing on a fieldwork, this research offers diverse perspectives on the race, class and gender divides that remain integral to social relations in the context of national transition. It also details women's collective agency exploring the social policy change.
- Author BiographyAs a professor of sociology and Chair of Women's Studies at Warren Wilson College, her teaching and research interests are centered in gender, globalization, social inequality and feminist methodology. For the past ten years, her work has focused on gender and human rights in South Africa's national transformation.
- Author(s)Jennifer Fish
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Approaches in Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.