All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the work of three authors: Richardson, Haywood and Burney, and their representation of domestic space, this book argues that to make such spaces accessible to modern readers they need to have information of the real domestic. By recreating specifics of these spaces this book innervates the fictional domestic interior for modern readers.
- Author BiographyKAREN LIPSEDGE is the Acting Director of Studies for English Literature and Creative Writing at Kingston University, UK, and has written on the representation of the domestic interior in eighteenth-century British novels.
- Author(s)Karen Lipsedge
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 215 p.
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.