All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on bringing discipline to knitting and then using that discipline to create funky and hip projects that knitters want to wear, use, and give away with pride. Based on the popular Web site of the same name, this book offers information needed to become an accomplished knitter in terms of tips, techniques, and things to avoid.
- Author BiographyJennifer Stafford runs the popular web site and blog: domiKNITrix.com, filled with knitting techinniques, projects, inspiration and attitude, knitwear for the chic and the freak.
- Author(s)Jennifer Stafford
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date07/05/2016
- Content Note75 colour illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width165 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- 60sgal19 Oct, 2010by
Cool book with cool approach to knitting and modern sexy patterns like a little devil hat etc... not sure how much I want skull knitwear, but very cool take on learning to knit.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.