CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the spirituality, religious practices, and ways of life of medieval Italian women who belonged to the Dominican Order as lay members or penitents. Texts provide perspective on the institutional and spiritual foundations of Dominican lay life.
- Author BiographyMaiju Lehmijoki-Gardner is lecturer in the department of theology at Loyola College, Baltimore, MD, and fellow in the department of church history at the University of Helsinki, where she also directs a research project entitled Gendered Practices in Medieval Mysticism. She is the author of Worldly Saints: Social Interaction of Dominican Penitent Women in Italy, 1200-1500 and co-author, with Tuomas Keikkila, of a History of religious orders in the Middle Ages.
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleClassics of Western Spirituality Series
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight630 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated byMaiju Lehmijoki-Gardner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.