Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses theories, insights and practical issues surrounding large-scale knock-on accidents-so-called domino effects - in the chemical and process industries. This book treats such low-frequency phenomena from a technological perspective, studying possible causes and introducing several approaches to assess and control risks of these scenarios.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight700 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byGenserik L. L. Reniers,Valerio Cozzani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.