All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of critical essays on the prize-winning contemporary British poet, Don Paterson. This book shows that Paterson is a figure who actively negotiates his place within literary history, as well as confronting that history with lyric grace, humour and directness.
- Author BiographyNatalie Pollard is currently British Academy Research Fellow in the Department of English at the University of Reading.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNatalie Pollard
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.