All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sanctuary has a new resident, a little donkey foal whose mother has died, which Danni and Tim have to hand-rear. As well as the foal, there's also a more unusual guest - a pony they manage to save from being put down. This is the fourth in a series of books set in a donkey sanctuary.
- Author(s)Peter Clover
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDonkey Diaries S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/12/2004
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight77 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carolyn Dinan
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age7-9
- Interest Age7-9
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £2.81Trending at £3.70
- £2.95Trending at £3.49
- £9.95Trending at £13.39
- £11.02Trending at £16.99
- £5.94Trending at £6.99
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.