All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the history, techniques and patterns of knitting. It includes skill-building projects that have been refreshed with up-to-the-minute patterns. It illustrates materials, basic techniques, symbols, and abbreviations. It offers a pattern gallery that features 150 charts for traditional as well as new knitting patterns.
- Author BiographyThis California-based team of artists and craft designers produces some of the most popular and best selling how-to kits, leaflets, booklets, books, encyclopedias and CDs on the market today. Founded in 1985 by Donna Kooler, the group has a web site at www.koolerdesign.com.
- Author(s)Kooler Design Studio
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Width222 mm
- Height299 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £9.88Trending at £14.94
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £24.92
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.