All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDonnybrook is one of the most iconic areas of South Dublin, a prosperous and peaceful suburb that is well-known as the being the heartland of Leinster Rugby.
- Author BiographyDr Beatrice Doran grew up in Donnybrook and she still lives there. She was educated at Muckross and University College Dublin. A librarian by profession, Beatrice has worked in a number of academic libraries including the library at University College Cork and the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland where she was Library Director. In her retirement she gained a PhD from the Smurfit Business School, University College Dublin. Beatrice has a keen interest in local history and archaeology and was active for a number of years in the Cork Historical & Archaeological Society as a Council member, Vice-President and Hon. Organiser. She is a member of the Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Sandymount Historical Society, the Irish Georgian Society, the Royal Society of Antiquaries and the Royal Dublin Society.
- Author(s)Beatrice Doran
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note150 Illustrations, black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £7.75Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.