All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cautionary tale from the woman who spent over a million pounds on surgical procedures... In this remarkable book entrepreneur, former model and occasional reality TV star Alicia Douvall tells the story of a life with more than its fair share of ups and downs.
- Author BiographyAlicia is most well known for her former model status. Since her career in modelling Douvall has appeared on Celebrity Love Island (ITV); The Real Extras (LifeStyle Channel); 50 Greatest Plastic Surgery Shockers (Channel 4); Glamour Models, Mum and Me (BBC3) Glamour Models, Mum and Me, Me and Baby (BBC3) and Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (Channel 5). Now Alicia's main focus in life is on her own wellbeing and her successful organic Argan skincare range called Douvall's stocked in luxury stores such as Fortnum and Mason.
- Author(s)Alicia Douvall
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.